Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.


Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press enter to Limit by Topic.  Limit by Topic
Search Tips
Search filters applied

Replace a lost service medal, award or decoration

Published 04/24/2007 11:21 AM   |    Updated 01/06/2011 04:34 PM
How do I replace a lost service medal, award or decoration?
VA does not handle the replacement of lost service medals, awards or decorations. For information about and instructions for replacing lost service medals, awards and decorations, please go to at the National Archives. This website provides the instructions that you need to obtain replacements for lost service medals, awards and decorations.