Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.


Advanced SearchOpens new dialog
Search Tips
Screen Reader users press enter to select a Filter by product.  Filter by product
Search filters applied

What do I need to bring in order to be in-person proofed?

Published 12/07/2010 01:11 PM   |    Updated 03/02/2011 10:12 AM

What do I need to bring in order to be in-person proofed?

You need to bring the following:

· At least one form of photo identification issued by a federal or state government. This includes a state-issued driver's license, identification card, or U.S. passport (expired or unexpired).

· A secondary form of identification. This includes a birth certificate, social security card, or picture ID from a non-governmental entity (for example, a university ID).

· If the addresses on your identification items don't match the address in DEERS, you need to bring proof of residency. This can be can be a utility bill, phone bill, financial statement, mortgage voucher, or rent voucher.