Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.


Advanced SearchOpens new dialog
Search Tips
Screen Reader users press enter to select a Filter by product.  Filter by product
Search filters applied

Medical Treatment Records of Dependents, Military Retirees, and Others (created at military medical facilities)

Published 03/30/2011 04:28 PM   |    Updated 05/23/2018 11:58 AM
Obtain Medical Records Created at Military Medical Facilities

Medical treatment records created at military medical facilities fall under the jurisdiction of The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) and are kept at NARA's National Personnel Records Center (NPRC).

For general information on how to obtain medical treatment records for dependents, military retirees or others that were created at military medical facilities, please go to:

For records-specific instructions, please go to