Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.


Advanced SearchOpens new dialog
Search Tips
Screen Reader users press enter to select a Filter by product.  Filter by product
Search filters applied

insurance cancellation

Published 08/10/2012 01:51 PM   |    Updated 06/27/2017 08:08 AM
The servicer training course states the servicer has to submit insurance cancellation notices. How are these documents going to be submitted?
VA requires that title documents and insurance policies be submitted directly to VA's property management contractor when you transfer custody of a property to VA. An insurance cancellation notice may be submitted in lieu of and insurance policy.