Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.


Advanced SearchOpens new dialog
Search Tips
Screen Reader users press enter to select a Filter by product.  Filter by product
Search filters applied

How do women veterans get inpatient psychiatric care?

Published 08/13/2004 04:59 PM   |    Updated 02/28/2011 04:02 PM
Where can I get inpatient psychiatric care as a woman veteran?
Most VA Medical Centers have inpatient mental health programs. Contact your VA Primary Care Provider or the local Mental Health Program office for assistance. If you already have a therapist and need inpatient care, please discuss your concerns with your therapist. If you have urgent or emergent needs, you can contact your local VA health care facility
telephone care program or urgent care clinic.